The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
For the most part, I’ve always had very long hair, but it wasn’t until I moved to Florida did I realize how much work it really was to style and keep under control. The humidity makes my thick hair hard to deal with and any type of hair styling takes twice as long. My mom has had the struggle since moving here as well, and between the both of us, we’ve gone through our fair share of blow driers. Sure we’ve found a few that had minor improvements over the others, but it wasn’t until we tried the new Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer that the game changed.
It literally exceeded everything I’ve ever wanted in a hair drier. It’s sleeker and so much cooler than I ever though a hair dryer could be. It also came at a great time in my life because styling my hair normally would take 1 hour, while the Dyson Supersonic hair drier cut that time in half. Once the new baby girl arrives, every minute will definitely count, so this is a welcome treat for myself and my mom (I promised we could share since she’s in a constant battle with her hair as well). I figured since I’m the one who normally styles her hair, why not put her to work and show you guys the new new Hair Dryer results!
The new Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer has 3 precise speed settings easily changed with a slight push of a button. Fast drying, regular drying, and styling. The 4 heat settings: constant cold (great for shine), low, medium, and high. My mom and I both gave it a try on high and fast drying and it does exactly what it’s meant to! I blow dried my moms hair straight in less than 10 minutes! Dyson Supersonic™ styling concentrator shoots focused air that lets you style one section at a time which is amazing for blow outs because it won’t disturb the rest of your hair! Another favorite which we used when her hair was damp: The Dyson smoothing nozzle. It dried her hair gently and smooth, allowing you to dry and style at the same time! I love that!
More amazing features we loved:
- Helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine. Air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control.
- Unlike lots of hair driers, Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer is lightweight and balanced. Dyson turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle (genius). Completely rebalancing the drier’s weight and shape.
- Magnetic attachments. Only the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments – so you can adjust quickly and easily.
- Dyson diffuser. This attachment will be heavily used during the summer where it’s too hot to straighten my hair. It’s engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your hair waves and/or curls. It also simulates natural drying to help reduce frizz and improve definition.
- Acoustically tuned. The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency, and it’s enveloped by a vibration reduction system. This was a feature my mom loved because she wears a hearing aid and it is super sentive to noise. As for me, I was just happy that my obnoxiously loud hair drier will no longer scare the kids away! Joseph even let me dry his curly hair!
Last, but certainly not least, we both immediately loved the sleek, modern style the Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer has. I’m so excited to put this baby to some good use this summer when I’m in a hurry. I know it will be a game changer in how me and my mom both wash and style our hair.
For more info on the amazing Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer click here.