Only 26 days left for Christmas! This Santa’s hat appetizer recipe is really easy to make and will be perfect for entertaining at home this year!
After having a laid-back Thanksgiving I’m more than ready for the business the holidays always brings! I’ve already bought almost all my Christmas gifts on the list and now I’m testing out some easy holiday recipes that I’ll be making for the holidays.
Santa Hat Appetizer
This Santa hat appetizer made with red peppers, cream cheese and crackers is so festive and easy to make! In only 15 minutes you can make this holiday appetizer that is perfect to serve at all your holiday gatherings! Best part: kids can get in on the fun and help make them! Scroll down for the easy-peasy steps to make them!
This is one of a few holiday appetizers I will be sharing! For now you can check out these bacon cheeseball bites (low carb and easy to make), or if you want something sweet you and the kids can make this melted snowman candy bark or these adorable reindeer marshmallow stirrers that are a perfect addition to a hot chocolate bar (this is a really pretty set up if you’re looking for any ideas).
– Monterey Jack Cheese Cracker Cuts
– 2 Red Bell Peppers
– 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
– Crackers **any square or rectangle crackers will work.
1. Cut the bell peppers in half and clean out all the seeds, rinse well. Cut into small triangles and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Take the cheese and cut each piece in half. Place one piece on a cracker and top with a Santa hat (pepper).
3. Place the softened cream cheese into a sandwich size baggie. Snip off a small piece of the corner. A piping bag can be used as well.
4. Pipe 5-6 dots along the bottom of the pepper and 1 dot on the top to create the Santa hat.
5. Serve and Enjoy as a festive Holiday Appetizer.
Pin for later!