When you are in the mood for a different kind of soup, this Instant Pot low carb pizza soup hits the spot. Ready in 30 minutes!
Kids love the flavors of pizza – and I do too! This soup has the rich tomato flavors of our favorite Italian pies. It’s the perfect soup for cold days or for when you want to try something brand new.
Keto-Friendly Pizza Soup
When you are in the mood for a sausage mushroom pizza, this is the next best thing. In fact, it’s even easier to make than a keto-friendly pizza! I love putting all the flavors and spices from the pizza into a zesty broth.
Soups have to be one of the easiest recipes you can ever make. It’s a fantastic recipe to use when you are just learning how to cook with your Instant Pot too.
Sausage Pizza Soup
This soup is the perfect thing to freeze and save for later too. I think the easiest way to do that is to make the soup and then let it cool completely.
Place it in a resealable plastic freezer bag, and then place it horizontally in the freezer. If your freezer has shelves with space in between the bars, place the soup on a baking sheet until it is frozen.
If you don’t, the soup will sag in between the bars, expand as it freezes, and get stuck.
Another way to freeze it is to brown the meat and let it cool. Then, add all the prepped ingredients to the freezer bag with the meat.
When you are ready to cook it, just put everything in the Instant Pot and cook on high for 15 minutes.
This soup will last up to 6 months in the freezer.
Easy Keto Instant Pot Soup Recipes
This is one of my favorite soup recipes for meal prep. I love that it lasts about a week in the refrigerator and all I have to do is heat up the soup for lunch and it’s ready to go!
If you don’t like kale, you can use spinach instead. Both are low in carbs and high in iron.
Low Carb Soup Dinner
This is healthy comfort food the entire family will love. Plus, you make everything in the Instant Pot – so there isn’t a lot of dishes that you have to do aftward!
You can also set out extra toppings and let your kids add what they want on top. Since kids are trying to burn fat or lose weight, set out some croutons for them to use in their soup, along with some olives and bacon if they want.
Sausage Mushroom Soup
When you are ready to serve this soup, top it with more pepperoni or extra cheese. If you want it to have more spice, sprinkle some red pepper flakes on top.
I think this soup is plenty filling on its own. If you want something to go with it, serve it with a salad and some low-carb garlic knots.
Instant Pot Low Carb Pizza Soup
Here’s the list of ingredients that you’ll need to make this healthy pizza soup! Exact measurements can be found within the printable recipe card below.
Baby bella mushrooms
Red bell pepper
Can tomato paste
Softened cream cheese
1. Brown the meats in a skillet or in the electric pressure cooker using the saute function. Drain well.
2. In the electric pressure cooker, add the meats, mushrooms, garlic, zucchini, red bell pepper, seasoning, and beef broth. Stir together until blended.
3. Add the diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Do not stir.
4. Place the lid on the electric pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Cook on the pressure cooker manual setting for 15 minutes. Turn the valve for a quick release.
5. Into the soup, stir the cream cheese until melted. Add the kale and heavy cream. Stir to blend and allow the kale to wilt.
6. Serve topped with mozzarella cheese, sliced pepperoni, and your favorite keto-friendly pizza ingredients.
Pin for later!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Instant Pot Low Carb Pizza Soup
This Instant Pot low carb pizza soup is packed with veggies and tastes just like a pizza.
- 16 ounces Italian Sausage casings removed
- 1 pound Ground Beef lean
- 8 ounces Baby Bella Mushrooms diced
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Zucchini cut through the length and then in 1-inch slices
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 32 ounces Beef Broth
- 15 ounces Diced Tomatoes In Juice 1 can
- 6 ounces Tomato Paste 1 can
- 3 cups Kale coarsley chopped
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese 1/2 package, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
Brown the meats in a skillet or in the electric pressure cooker using the saute function. Drain well.
In the electric pressure cooker, add the meats, mushrooms, garlic, zucchini, red bell pepper, seasoning, and beef broth. Stir together until blended.
Add the diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Do not stir.
Place the lid on the electric pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Cook on the “pressure cook” or “manual” setting for 15 minutes. Turn the valve for a quick release.
Into the soup, stir the cream cheese until melted. Add the kale and heavy cream. Stir to blend and allow the kale to wilt.
Serve topped with mozzarella cheese, sliced pepperoni, and their favorite pizza toppings.
Calories: 350 per serving
Net Carbs: 6 g
The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is an approximate only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site.
Easy Keto Comfort Food
If you enjoyed this Instant Pot low carb pizza soup, then you will enjoy these comfort food recipes too. They are all kid-friendly!