This easy Keto cloud bread recipe is a must-have if you’re on a low carb diet! With only five ingredients, you too can make this fluffy bread alternative that everyone will love.
I’ve seen tons of Keto cloud bread recipes on Pinterest, but I never really thought to make them. I naively assumed they’d be difficult to make and just turned my nose up at it every time! In my quest to add more variety to my diet, I decided to give it a go and make some cloud bread. My only regret is not making them sooner!
Making this low carb cloud bread is so easy! All you need to make this recipe is five ingredients: parmesan cheese, eggs, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, and basil.
Adding pepperoni to your Keto cloud bread recipe makes this recipe perfect to eat as is or for sandwiches! Need another easy low carb dinner idea? Pepperoni grilled cheese! Spray your skillet with cooking spray and lightly toast one slice of your cloud bread (pay close attention, cloud bread burns easily) in the skillet, top with mozzarella cheese, and then top with another piece of cloud bread. Spray again, turn and toast the other side of bread. Serve along with pickles or a small side salad!
More Keto Recipes You’ll Love:
Keto Avocado Chips
Easy To Make Keto Pizza Casserole
A delicious low carb recipe that’s sugar-free and grain-free! Serve it for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner! Note: straight from the oven, the Keto cloud bread texture will resemble meringue, but when it cools down, the cloud bread will be chewier. Scroll down for the easy recipe!
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Cloud Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
½ c Parmesan cheese grated
1 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
½ tsp Garlic powder
Basil ½ tsp
⅓ c Chopped pepperoni slices
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until they become light and frothy.
3. Add in the garlic powder and basil, and mix to combine.
4. Mix in the parmesan cheese and mozzarella, stirring to completely combine.
5. Fold in the chopped pepperoni slices.
6. Place 4 large spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Form each mixture into a flat round shape.
7. Bake pepperoni cloud bread for 10-15 minutes until the cloud breads are browned and cooked through.
Pin for later!
Follow me on Pinterest for more Keto recipes!
Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/3 Cup Chopped pepperoni slices Can also use bacon or sausage
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until they become light and frothy.
Add in the garlic powder and basil, and mix to combine.
Mix in the parmesan cheese and mozzarella, stirring to completely combine.
Fold in the chopped pepperoni slices.
Place 4 large spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Form each mixture into a flat round shape.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cloud breads are browned and cooked through.