These mouthwatering low carb and Keto friendly air fryer buffalo wings take less than 30 minutes! The perfect low carb appetizer that everyone loves!
We bought our air fryer just a few months ago and it’s already my most used kitchen gadget! It’s a major time saver and I’m convinced it fail proof because I have yet to make anything that doesn’t come out amazing!
Yes, I’m obsessed, and I totally recommend buying an air fryer if you don’t already own one.
I initially bought them to make the kids their favorite foods and avoid regular frying. I’ve made carrot fries, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, bite-sized chicken burgers, fish, and even corn on the cob!
I can’t even believe I almost didn’t purchase one because I questioned whether or not it was as good as everyone says they are!
Luckily, I listened to Franklyn and bought a big ol’ air fryer that we now use ALL THE TIME! It’s played a big part in my low carb diet because making low carb recipes like bacon-wrapped brussels sprouts and now these buffalo chicken wings are so much easier to make!
Seriously, go get one and thank me later!
Low Carb Air Fryer Buffalo Wings Recipe
To make these low carb keto friendly buffalo chicken wings all you need are four ingredients! You’ll need chicken wings, your favorite low carb buffalo wing sauce, and salt and pepper. Really simple to make and the clean is actually pretty easy too!
More recipes you’ll love:
2 to 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees.
2. Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken wings.
4. Cook chicken wings for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the wings. Baste and flip the wings every 8 to 10 minutes.
5. When cooked through, remove from air fryer and place in a bowl. Toss with additional sauce.
6. Serve with celery and ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.
These low carb buffalo wings are just as tasty as they look!
Pin for later!
Are you following me on Pinterest? Click here to pin along with me!