This post has been sponsored by The Coca-Cola® Company and SheSpeaks.
These easy football party ideas are meant for having fun, enjoying good food, good friends, and of course, football! Scroll down for some tips and tricks that will have you game day ready in no time!
I was first introduced to tailgating when I moved to Florida because lots of my new friends were really into at that time. As time passed, and all of our families grew, tailgating became inconvenient for most of us. In an effort to still enjoy each other’s company, yet still, have the fun of tailgating, we committed to homegating!
Wondering what that is? Up until then, I never even knew what homegating was, but I was willing to give it a shot!
Homegating is exactly like tailgating, only in the comfort of your home. It became a great alternative because it’s so much less stressful, it’s affordable, and more importantly, it’s convenient for everyone who wants to attend!
My favorite part of homegating is, of course, all the yummy foods and cocktails I can make right at home, but I also really enjoy decorating for football parties.
Below are five easy football party ideas that will be sure to be a hit with all of your guests!
1. Decorating for any party can get costly. Keep your decor neutral and use party favors that come in bags around your table. The idea is to not go overboard on your theme. This keeps the decor cost down and it also gives your party a chic sporty look!
2. Keep drinks accessible and cold by using a metal bucket filled with ice. Use as a centerpiece and surround with other refreshments.
I like to stock up at Sam’s Club because they always have a great value on the beverages for fall football entertainment! First on the list: classic favorites like Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar (my go-to beverage) and vitaminwater® for the boys who traditionally play a game of football during the festivities.
I love that I have the option of shopping from home, using Club Pickup. Sam’s Club will have everything ready for me at the store. That’s what I do when purchasing items in bulk, like Coca-Cola® beverages.
Did you know that you can also use Scan & Go? I just tried this last weekend and it was really handy when shopping with kids. Scan & Go allows you to scan items as you shop, pay from your phone (via the app), and skip the checkout line. Sam’s Club is a great option for football parties and it will be a total game-changer for holidays as well.
3. Stripes are hands down the easiest way to give your party a football referee vibe! Use stripes on a table runner as I did. Or you can do it with straws or balloons! You can even throw on a striped top and whistle around your neck if you’re looking to be part of the theme!
4. Faux tissue grass is really inexpensive and gives your table a football field look! Use faux grass sparingly and stash with snacks (as seen above), cups, and more! You can easily find them by searching online and for less than $10!
5. Last but not least, keep the menu simple! You can never go wrong with Coca-Cola® beverages, chips, dip, and wings! These are items that everyone enjoys eating including the kids! Tip: these Member’s Mark heavy-duty cups are great for not only serving drinks, but they also double up as snack holders!
Pin for later!
Have any other football party ideas? Share them below in the comments!