This keto granola bars recipe is tasty and perfect as a post-workout snack. Only 4g net carbs per serving, and it’s really filling too!
As a mom, it seems like I am constantly on the go – even if that is just going to the grocery store every week.
I noticed that if I don’t have a healthy snack with me in the car, hunger nags at me and I’m much more likely to grab some kind of unhealthy snack while I’m out.
That was the inspiration for these tasty granola bars. If you enjoy making homemade snacks, keep reading! This recipe is just for you!
Healthy Sugar-Free Homemade Granola Bars
Even if you aren’t exactly on the keto diet, these granola bars are super good! Did you know there is a thing called sugar-free honey? That’s what creates the sticky “glue” of the granola bars and makes everything taste extra sweet (but not too rich).
Sugar-free honey isn’t honey at all. It’s a combination of xylitol, xanthan gum, natural honey flavor, and a few other ingredients. It tastes like honey without the sugar and carbs.
Keto Granola Snacks
I used all the ingredients that you probably already have. Even if you don’t have sugar-free honey yet, get it. You’ll probably use it in a lot of other recipes. I like using it as a sugar-replacement in lots of keto baking recipes.
Since this uses ingredients I already have, it’s a very budget-friendly snack. I used both chopped walnuts and chopped pecans. If you want to save money, you can use just one type of nut.
You can also save a few more dollars by only using one type of sugar-free chocolate chips too.
How To Make Keto Granola Bars
The entire recipe is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. Basically, if you know how to make no-bake cookies, you can make these.
Mix everything together, put it in a loaf pan and place it in the freezer until the bars harden. Then, slice them up and store them.
It’s seriously that easy!
Here’s how I suggest storing them.
- If your kitchen is a really warm or hot room from all the cooking or baking you do, I suggest storing them in the refrigerator.
- Just like other typical granola bars, these will stay fresh at room temperature, but they will also become really soft in warm places.
- Wrap each bar up individually in plastic cling wrap. Then, place all of them in either a large food storage container with a lid or inside a resealable plastic bag. When you wrap each one up individually, they are easier to grab and go when you are busy throughout your day.
- These granola bars will last about a week at room temperature or 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Best Keto Granola Bars
This recipe only makes 6 granola bars, so if you have kiddos, I suggest doubling it. This is a very kid-friendly snack. Since it’s sugar-free, I’m happy to let them eat it even as their breakfast.
For me, I like to drink my coffee while I nibble on a salty-sweet granola bar. Another way to eat them is to crumble them up and eat them over keto mousse or as a mix-in with keto ice cream. Of course, you can also stash bars in your meal-planning snack containers too.
On-The-Go Keto Snack
Even though a bag of mixed nuts is a fantastic low-carb snack that I keep on me as I’m out and about, sometimes, I just crave sweets! This is a perfect on-the-go snack that curbs my cravings and keeps me on track.
Keto Granola Bars Recipe
Here’s the entire list of ingredients to make these keto granola bars! Exact measurements can be found down below within the printable recipe card!
Keto No Bake Granola Bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1-2 minutes
Net Carbs: 4 net carbs per serving
For the bars:
Low carb peanut butter
Sugar free honey
Unsweetened coconut flakes
For the drizzle:
Lilys dark chocolate baking chips
Bake Believe white chocolate chips
Coconut oil divided
1. Greased the bottom of a loaf pan very well.
2. Mix together all of the ingredients for the bars in a bowl until well combined.
3. Press the bar mixture into the bottom of the loaf pan until an even layer has been formed.
4. Place the bars in the freezer to harden for a minimum of 3 hours.
5. Turn the loaf pan over, remove the bar mixture, and slice into 6 equal bars.
6. Place the dark chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil into one microwave safe bowl, and the white chocolate chips and other teaspoon of coconut oil into another microwave safe bowl. Heat each bowl at 30 second intervals until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients are combined.
7. Use the tines of a fork to drizzle the chocolate mixtures over the bars.
8. Return the bars to the freezer to set before serving.
Pin for later!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Keto Granola Bars Recipe
This keto granola bars recipe is tasty and perfect as a post-workout snack. Only 4g net carbs per serving, and it's really filling too!
- 1/2 cup Low-Carb Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Sugar-Free Honey
- 1/2 cup Pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 tbsp Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 tbsp Bake Believe White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Cocont Oil divided
Grease the bottom of a loaf pan very well.
Mix together all of the ingredients for the bars in a bowl until well combined.
Press the bar mixture into the bottom of the loaf pan until an even layer has been formed.
Place the bars in the freezer to harden for a minimum of 3 hours.
Turn the loaf pan over, remove the bar mixture, and slice into 6 equal bars.
Place the dark chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil into one microwave-safe bowl, and the white chocolate chips and another teaspoon of coconut oil into another microwave-safe bowl. Heat each bowl at 30-second intervals until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients are combined.
Use the tines of a fork to drizzle the chocolate mixtures over the bars.
Return the bars to the freezer to set before serving.
Calories: 305 Per Bar
Net Carbs: 4 Net Carb Per Serving
The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is approximate only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site.
More Low-Carb Nut Recipes
If you enjoy recipes with nuts in them, then you are going to love these pecan recipes!