Fall is hands down my favorite season to shop for! Being able to wear transitional dresses by adding cozy sweaters or shorts with tights, and a lightweight scarf is always fun to throw in! Stylish uncomplicated pieces like the ones seen below help make the fall fashion transition easier.
I recently came across Basicality.com a gem of an online shop that carries a stylish assortment of minimalist pieces (my favorite) from a variety of designers that offer 20% off EVERYTHING, every day, making it a great place to invest in those classic pieces that never go out of style! They also offer free shipping AND free 14-day returns! Scroll down to see the five classic must-have fall pieces from Basicality below!
Classic Must-Have Styles For Fall
- Although casual, an anorak jacket is super versatile and can easily be paired with a dress (click here to see how I wore mine during my pregnancy) or with a flattering monochromatic outfit underneath.
- This lightweight cashmere scarf by is a year-round essential! Tie one off your handbag for a chic Parisian look and then loop it around your neck when the temps drop!
- Stock up on the sexy, yet comfy tops like this long sleeve tee. How cool are those thumb openings?! Wear it with joggers, cigarette pants, or even with a pair of baggy jeans!
- These slightly flared Demi boot jeans would look fun with combat boot style boots and a cropped sweater!
- This oversized striped top would look effortless when paired with joggers, or left open over a tank top.
- An animal print tank will add a sexy touch to all your fall layering!
- A boxy blazer works well to dress up or down! pair with the white tee (seen above) pumps and a pair of joggers for a sexy effortless look!
- Try a cozy cashmere cardigan! It is a fall classic staple that never goes out of style and you can wear it for years after. Pair it with a pencil skirt, tweed shorts, or your favorite jeans!
- Jeans are always a good idea! These black skinny jeans go perfectly with a trendy white bootie!
- Last but most definitely least a crew neck white tee is essential for layering or wearing on their own! Wear under a spaghetti strap dress, buy oversized and let peak out under your hoodies or wear with a leather skirt and strappy heels!
What are some of your favorite classic fall pieces?